Certified NAML Training
Do you have current or aspiring middle leaders who would benefit from a sustained programme of CPD?
I am delighted to announce that the National Award for Middle Leaders (NAML) will be delivered by the North West Kent Teaching School Alliance through a series of specific modules over the next year. Please see the attachment for further information and how to register delegates on the course.
Course Modules Date
- Vision and Values 15 March 2017
- Developing your leadership approach 16 May 2017
- Building a high-performing team 06 July 2017
- Leading your team day-to-day September 2017
- Observation for improvement November 2017
- Leading and managing innovation and change January 2018
- Supporting your team March 2018
*specific dates for modules 4-7 will be announced in due course.
This is a fantastic opportunity for colleagues to work together across the teaching alliance to develop middle leader expertise in a collaborative setting. Places are limited so early booking is advised.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch should you have any queries.
For more information, please contact Gareth Butcher: