Dartford Grammar School leads on the MFL outreach provided by North West Kent Teaching School Alliance.
The aim of the School to School support offered is to maintain the interest of the local community in languages for learners, and respond flexibly to ever-changing requirements through:
1. Language courses offered to the local community with a programme that addresses all ages, levels of language skills and desired languages.
2. Language courses specifically aimed at primary school children.
3. CPD and specialist MFL teaching provided to local primary school teachers.
4. Language afternoons to promote the variety of languages in the local area.
5. Language taster/G&T cross-curricular sessions run in local primary and secondary schools.
6. Language conferences for teachers from other schools
Language support can be offered for French, Spanish, German, Russian, Latin, Mandarin and Japanese.